Such a phenomenon as bad breath (halitosis), unfortunately, is familiar to many. Sometimes this indicates violations in the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory diseases and dental problems. Therefore, before starting treatment, it is worth identifying the cause of bad breath.
Insufficient oral care is very often the cause of halitosis. In women, halitosis is very often caused by problems with the endocrine system. High blood sugar can also cause bad breath. Therefore, if the treatment prescribed by the dentist does not help to eliminate the problem, it is worth undergoing a full examination and identifying the real cause of halitosis. Otherwise, self-medication will not only fail, but can lead to quite unpleasant consequences.
Folk recipes to help remove bad breath
1. Eat a few candied nuts and a few anise seeds every day on an empty stomach.
2. 2 tbsp. Combine tablespoons of olive oil with a teaspoon of salt. The resulting mixture must be rinsed in the mouth in the morning and in the evening for five minutes. After the procedure, you should not drink water and eat for an hour.
3. Every morning on an empty stomach you need to eat a fresh apple, after rinsing your mouth with clean warm water.
4. Eat half a teaspoon of ginger after every meal.
5. Take 2 teaspoons of dried wormwood, pour a glass of boiling water and strain after twenty minutes of infusion. With this infusion, you need to rinse your mouth several times a day.
6. Take a birch leaf, chamomile flowers, oak bark, nettle and St. John's wort in equal proportions. Brew herbs and drink like tea, half a cup three times a day.
7. Brew 2 teaspoons of anise seeds in a glass of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, then strain the infusion. After each meal, rinse your mouth with this infusion. Anise, due to its bactericidal properties, helps in the treatment of many diseases of the oral cavity.
8. Chewing a sprig of sage or coffee beans will help get rid of bad breath.