The regularity of the menstrual cycle is an indicator of the normal functioning of a healthy female body. But sometimes there are times in life when you need to speed up the onset of menstruation. This can be done, but then it is quite difficult to establish a normal menstrual cycle. But if you really need to speed up the arrival of critical days, use herbal decoctions.
Identify the reasons for the delay.
Menstruation can be irregular due to diseases of the endocrine system, hormonal disorders, chronic stress and fatigue, lack of vitamins, surgery and increased physical activity, as well as if you live in an area of increased radiation.
If you have an irregular cycle, be sure to see a doctor, get tested, find out the cause, and the doctor will prescribe the necessary treatment for you. Do not let this process take its course, do not think that everything will work out by itself, take care of yourself and take care of your health.
Choose a recipe from the list below, make a decoction, and take as directed.
1. Take the rue leaves and chop them into small pieces. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, reduce heat and add 5 grams of chopped rue to the water. Simmer the herb over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the broth. Take in the morning on an empty stomach and then do not eat anything for 6 hours. This method can only be used once.
2. Take a medium-sized onion, remove the husk and cover with 2 cups of boiling water. Boil the broth again for 20 minutes, cool. Take once a day, in the morning on an empty stomach one and a half glasses of broth. The procedure is carried out within two days.
3. Pour one tablespoon of horse sorrel with a glass of boiling water and leave for two hours. Dissolve the broth with honey and take 2 tablespoons three times a day.
4. Cut a bunch of parsley and cover with a glass of boiling water. Let it brew for three hours, take half a glass in the morning and evening.
5. Pour two tablespoons of tansy with a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Take the infusion three times a day, 1/3 cup, 15 minutes before meals.