Constipation is a long-term retention of feces in the rectum, as well as difficult bowel movements. Basically, constipation occurs when traveling, after surgery and stress, but, naturally, this is a sign of many diseases. Its treatment requires an energetic lifestyle and a healthy diet that includes plant fiber (fruits, vegetables, bran, etc.).
If there is no time to visit a doctor, then it is possible to get rid of constipation at home, here are some recipes:
- For starters, pickle pickle is recommended, it acts as a laxative. Take 4 glasses a day. Besides, drinking plenty of fluids is good for constipation.
- For chronic constipation, aloe juice is effective. 2 times a day, two teaspoons before eating. The treatment lasts two months.
- In 2 cups of bran (wheat) pour 1 cup of milk (boiled) and let it brew for 40 minutes. Use - 3 tbsp. l. 2 p. per day. Drink the infusion before meals, it will help get rid of constipation gently and quickly.
- Pour 200 ml of water over one teaspoon of flaxseeds, boil for 7 minutes. Then leave to infuse for about 2 hours. Drink before going to bed. Constipation treatment lasts a week.
- You can also get rid of constipation with nettle leaves. Pour a tablespoon of dried nettle with a glass of boiled (hot) water, let it brew for half an hour. Take strained infusion 2 p. a day before meals.
- Eating kiwi or dried apricots normalizes stool, both in children and adults.
- Mix 800 ml of warm milk with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sour cream or kefir. Put the mixture in a dark place for a day. Drink the resulting kefir per day. This remedy is suitable for pregnant women.
- To get rid of constipation quickly, you can use an enema from boiled warm water (a liter) or from sunflower oil (half a glass), which is best left in the intestines until morning. When using an enema, it is good to use a hose so that the water or oil reaches the colon.
- Our great-grandmothers knew how to get rid of constipation quickly and effectively. They mixed one tbsp. a spoonful of honey with st. spoon (preferably fresh) castor oil and egg yolk. After added warm boiled water to the resulting mixture. To use this remedy for constipation, you need 1 tbsp. spoon every two hours.
- A tablespoon of gooseberries (fruits) is poured with hot water (200 ml), boil for ten minutes over low heat. Strain. After cooling, you can add sugar, use 2 tbsp. l. 4 times a day.
- Drink one glass every day of carrot or pumpkin juice, alternating these juices will also effectively relieve you of constipation.
- Consume fresh potato juice in about 20 minutes. before meals for 0.5 cups 3 r. per day. Use this recipe for constipation treatment for about two weeks.