Very few women have perfect nails. But the beauty of your nails is up to you!
Methods of treating nails with folk remedies:
- Brittle nails. Heat any vegetable oil in a water bath to room temperature. Pour the oil into a non-ceramic container and add a couple of drops of iodine. Dip your fingers into this mixture and hold for 5-8 minutes. Wash your hands and nails with regular soap.
- Nail leukoma is a disease of the nails that manifests itself as white stripes and dots on the nail. They appear due to narrowing of the blood vessels at the base of the nail, and the main reason is a lack of calcium in the body. If you do not start treatment right away, the affected nails will begin to break. To prevent leukemia, you should eat foods that contain calcium - lettuce, celery, and parsley. Also, you can dip your fingers in hot water for 10 minutes 2 times a day to increase blood circulation.
- Ingrown toenails. An ingrown toenail is most commonly seen on the big toe. He is in great pain. In such cases, our grandmothers also recommend putting a fingertip on your finger at night, having previously filled it with butter. Put a sock on top. Shoot only in the morning. This procedure must be done for 3 weeks. After the pain has passed, you should carefully lift the edges of the nail and put gauze under it.
- Beautiful nails. To date, French manicure on a natural basis has come into vogue - without white varnish. You just need to cover the nail with a colorless varnish, and the regrown part should be white and white. But what about those with yellow nails? Marigolds turn yellow from household chores, as well as from cigarettes. You can buy a special manicure pencil, but it is expensive and not very convenient. So you just need to get hydrogen peroxide and cotton swabs. Dip a stick in peroxide and wipe off the overgrown part of the nail on both sides. It is beautiful, and the health of the marigold is guaranteed.
- Flaky nails. Very few women have perfect nails. Stratification of the surface of the nail occurs due to dry nails, prolonged exposure to water, or due to a lack of vitamins. What will help you? Get calcium at home. Rinse and dry the eggshells. Grind it, but not very finely, and heat for 15 minutes in the oven. Grind the calcined shells into powder and pour into a well-closing jar. This powder should be stored in a dark place. You need to take it within two weeks, one teaspoon.
You can also treat nails with oils and special creams. Do massages and baths. The beauty of your nails is up to you!