Unfortunately, most of us have met and continue to deal with a problem like herpes. Herpes is a viral disease that manifests itself in the appearance of a rash in the form of a group of bubbles on the surface of the skin and mucous membranes. As a rule, hypothermia or overheating of the body, a deterioration in the state of immunity, stimulates the development of the disease.
There are two main types of herpes: simple (if ingested, it can persist throughout life) and shingles (caused by the chickenpox virus and has more serious symptoms and consequences).
Mainly, the herpes virus is transmitted by contact, airborne droplets, through household items and by vertical route (from mother to fetus).
First of all, if you experience a problem like herpes, we advise you to see a doctor. If for some reason this is not possible, then there are several ways to get rid of herpes. Traditional medicine offers the following methods:
- If the rash has not yet appeared, but you feel familiar sensations and itching, then you can treat herpes by applying a napkin with ice wrapped in it to the right place for 5 minutes every 2-3 hours.
- Rashes can be lubricated with tea tree oil or fir oil 3-4 times a day.
- Leaves of brewed tea can be applied to the wound. Tea contains tannin, which helps dry the wound.
- You can apply gruel from raspberry branches to the affected area. To prepare this product, you must thoroughly wash the raspberry branches, chop and knead until mushy.
- Rashes can also be lubricated with tincture of birch buds.
- It is advised, among other things, to rub the affected area with garlic. To do this, you need to peel the chive, chop and apply to the affected area. It is important to avoid getting moisture on the inflamed area.
Of course, in addition to folk remedies, classical medicine offers a lot of drugs for the treatment of the herpes virus. The advantage of classical medicine, mainly, is that the drugs remove not only the external manifestations of herpes, but also the problem itself from the inside. The most commonly used drugs at the moment are: acyclovir (tablets, ointment, cream and solution for internal infusion), valacyclovir (a new generation drug intended for the treatment and prevention of herpes of the lips and genital herpes), famvir (an antiherpetic multidimensional drug for the treatment and prevention; has some advantage over other drugs in this direction, famvir is in infected cells after a single dose for more than 12 hours, which contributes to the final destruction of the virus and the ability to avoid relapse). Of course, it is necessary to carefully study the method of application of the drug and its other properties according to the instructions before personally treating herpes.