Almost every housewife has a bay leaf in the kitchen. It is added for taste and aroma in the first and second courses, it is used fresh and dried. However, not everyone knows that with the help of the usual lavrushka, you can treat alcoholism at home.
Even in the old days, folk healers knew how bay leaves are taken from alcoholism. Moreover, not only the leaves were used for recipes, but also the roots of the plant. The whole secret of a decoction or tincture of laurel is in its composition, rich in potassium. After all, it is the lack of this mineral element that causes the craving for alcohol in most people. To get rid of alcohol addiction at home, it is enough to use an effective "grandmother's" recipe that kills the desire to drink after one sip of aromatic lavrushka tincture.
The benefits of laurel in the treatment of alcoholism
In addition to the fact that the infusion of laurel enriches the human body with potassium, it also cleanses the liver, has a positive effect on all systems and organs. The effect of taking a decoction increases if you eat one teaspoon of natural honey before each meal during the day.
Numerous reviews indicate that even a couple of sips of a miracle drug completely discourages the desire to drink alcohol. And the result appears regardless of the age, state of health and alcoholic experience of the drunkard.
Recipes for alcoholism with bay leaves
Since ancient times, three recipes have been known for getting rid of a drunkard from alcohol addiction with the help of bay leaves. Moreover, there are no expensive components in the composition, and the preparation of tinctures takes a minimum of time.
- Laurel tincture to combat drunkenness. You will need two fresh laurel leaves, its root and 250 ml of vodka. The ingredients are poured with alcohol, the bottle is corked and stored in a dark place for two weeks. Then the lavrushka tincture is filtered and given to the alcoholic. It is recommended to drink the glass in one gulp.
- Laurel tincture with lovage. For the recipe, bay leaves and lovage root are taken in equal quantities, crushed, and poured with vodka. The contents of the container are shaken, corked, the bottle is removed for ten days in a dark closet. Then the infusion is given to the drunkard. As a result, nausea, vomiting and unwillingness to even look at alcoholic beverages, let alone consume them.
- Laurel broth to get rid of alcoholism. 20 g of lavrushka are crushed, 0.5 liters of water are poured. The contents of the pan are put on gas and boiled. Then the broth is cooked over low heat for ten minutes, infused until it cools. A glass is given once a day.
So that the laurel tincture in the treatment of alcoholism does not harm the body, you should first consult with your doctor to determine the state of health of the alcoholic. It is forbidden to give a medicinal decoction if the following diseases are diagnosed:
- chronic gastritis or ulcer;
- pancreatic disease;
- a tendency to constipation;
- inflammation of the gallbladder.
It is also forbidden to give the tincture to adolescents and pregnant women.