Herpes is a fairly common virus. Most often it manifests itself on the lips, worsening the appearance of a person. But thanks to modern drugs and traditional medicine, it is possible to eliminate herpes blisters very quickly.
Herpes infection rate
The herpes virus is present in the body of approximately 90% of the world's population. In 15% of people, herpes blisters appear on the lips almost every month. In this case, you need to see a doctor who will prescribe long-term treatment with antiviral drugs.
This treatment will last 6-12 months.
It is not possible to completely eliminate this virus, but proper treatment helps to get rid of relapses of herpes for a long time. It should be remembered that it is imperative to treat this disease, since there is a risk of the virus entering the bloodstream, where it will remain forever and begin to manifest itself on other parts of the body.
Stages of the manifestation of herpes on the lips
1. The skin on the lips begins to itch. There is a slight burning sensation. The reddened area of the skin swells and a bubble forms on it.
2. Gradually there are more bubbles, a clear liquid flows out of them.
3. After a few days, the wounds begin to dry out and become covered with crusts that cannot be torn off.
Sometimes the manifestation of the virus is accompanied by poor health and fever.
How to quickly cure herpes on the lips
Herpes on the lips always appears at the wrong time. However, you should not lock yourself at home, depriving your body of fresh air. At the first symptoms, the virus can be cured:
• Antiviral ointment. This can be, for example, Zavirax, Acyclovir or Flucinar. The ointment must be applied to the inflamed area with a thin layer and rubbed in with light circular movements. This procedure must be carried out every 4-5 hours.
• Special herpes pills. At the first symptoms, you can take tablets Cyclofir, Famciclovir or others. They must be taken in the first hours. If the bubbles have already appeared, these drugs will not be able to get rid of the wounds in a short time, it will take 2-3 days.
How to quickly get rid of herpes with folk remedies
If you already have bubbles on your skin, you can use an ice cube wrapped in a napkin. It is necessary to press ice to the lips and keep it there as long as possible.
Garlic is considered a good helper in the fight against herpes. You can treat yourself with crushed garlic or a specially prepared product: chop a couple of cloves of garlic, mix them with a teaspoon of instant coffee, two tablespoons of any yogurt and a teaspoon of honey and wheat flour. The resulting mixture is applied to gauze and applied to the inflamed areas.
An effective method of treatment is also toothpaste, which is used to lubricate the wounds all night. In the morning, the affected area begins to crust over and heals quite quickly.