The circles under the eyes are popularly called bags. Mainly women are fighting them uncompromisingly. In their opinion, the overall appearance suffers from bags under the eyes, they spoil the makeup and cause discomfort. Men, as a rule, do not attach much importance to their presence. The reasons for the appearance of bags under the eyes can be excessive physical activity, fatigue, poor sleep, and so on. You can get rid of them both in special salons and at home.
- The simplest remedy is a simple tea bag. Pre-soaked in warm water, it is applied to the area under the eyes. The procedure should be carried out for about twenty minutes.
- Ordinary garden cucumbers are a good remedy for removing circles, as well as for rejuvenating. Simple method, but effective. Simply cut off a circle of vegetable and apply it over the eye and the area underneath. More difficult, but no less effective, will be this method: grate the product on a grater and attach it to the problem area, lightly pressing it with a gauze cloth. In terms of efficiency, both options are the same.
- Another medicine for treating bags under the eyes is potatoes, or rather, a peeled tuber. It is used in the same way as a cucumber.
- Be kind to the skin around the eyes, it is very sensitive.
- Use a variety of eye gels daily to enhance your appearance.
- For prevention, you can make masks from the products in your refrigerator.
- Most importantly, try to get more rest, drink fluids, and avoid using products that can irritate your eyes.