Since ancient times, people have sought to get rid of unwanted vegetation on their bodies. Even at that time, they knew how to deal with it. In this age of technology, body hair is no longer a problem. But there are women and men who, for one reason or another, do not want, or may not be able to turn to specialists, therefore they are trying to get rid of unwanted hair on the body and face with the help of folk remedies. The procedure for hair removal with folk remedies at home will not take much time and will save the family budget.
Hair removal with folk remedies: reviews
The most common folk remedies for body and face hair include:
- Manganese. A small amount of manganese is added to the water. Stir intensively and immerse the "problem" part of the body in this solution for 20 minutes or take a bath in it. With frequent water procedures with the addition of manganese, which can be taken 2 times a week, the hair follicle is burned, and it stops growing. This method has mostly positive reviews.
- Alcohol, iodine, castor oil, ammonia. This mixture is used to lubricate problem areas several times a day. This folk remedy has reviews from experts who warn that there are contraindications for people with an impaired thyroid gland. Best used in confined spaces as the effect is unpredictable.
- Hydroperitic solution. The composition includes a 15% solution of hydroperite and about 20 drops of ammonia. The problem areas are smeared with a cotton swab, after the mixture dries on the hair, the procedure is repeated several times. In this case, there is no need to rinse off the solution.
- The soda compress also has positive reviews from men and women. In a glass of water, a tablespoon of soda with a slide, all this is mixed well so that the soda is completely dissolved. Then it is cooled to room temperature. Then a compress is applied for 12 hours.
- Juice from green walnuts. Lubricate the problem areas with the juice of an unripe walnut and after a short time the hair will stop growing forever. To remove hair, they also use walnut partitions. They are poured with 70% alcohol and defended in a dark place for a month. After that, the "hair" places are smeared with tincture for 3-4 weeks in a row. Taking walnut ash can also get rid of hair. To do this, the ash is diluted with water, and problem areas are lubricated three times a day. Or here's another way to use walnut ash: the resin is poured with boiling water and mixed with liquid soap. The resulting consistency is applied to the problem area.
The main thing is to remember that you cannot save on beauty, as well as on health! And before doing anything on your own at home, you need to get advice from a specialist, because it is easier to prevent than to correct.