In the treatment of urolithiasis, doctors use drugs and biologically active additives. One of the representatives of dietary supplements is a complex preparation for improving the functional state of the urinary system Nephrodosis.
Nephrodosis (Nephradoz) is a herbal complex that promotes the gentle removal of sand and calculi in case of urolithiasis. It prevents recurrent stone formation, complications during the lithotripsy procedure and endoscopic interventions on the urinary tract.
The composition of the medication includes the following components:
- Madder dye rhizome extract (). It contains anthraquinones and alizarin, has a diuretic, antifungal, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. Combining with phosphorus salts of magnesium, calcium, loosens stones, promotes their movement along the ureters. In addition, it stabilizes the muscle tone of the bladder tissue.
- Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) leaf and stem extract. Contains glycosides, flavonoids, epidemins, stimulates sexual desire, normalizes blood pressure, has antiviral effect. Reduces the prothrombin number, normalizes blood circulation in the vessels, kidneys and other organs.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (). Strengthens the body, increases endurance, performance, mental and physical endurance. Regulates the processes in the body, enhances the action of the incoming components.
- Extract of roots and rhizomes of licorice naked (). It includes heterocyclic substances of the furan and pyran groups. It has an antibiotic-like effect on microorganisms, fungi and cocci, stimulates diuresis.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (). Helps to slow down inflammatory processes, stabilizes metabolic processes in the body. In addition, it has a vasodilating, anti-edematous effect, increases renal blood flow.
- Orthosiphon staminate leaf extract (). Contains saponins, essential oils, organic acids and other elements. Thanks to the input substances, it has a hypouricemic effect on the ureters, relieves colic and spasm, and eliminates the main factor in the formation of stones.
Also, it contains:
- Resveratrol Biological substance, natural polyphenol. It has antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and nephroprotective effects. It strengthens the immune system, blood vessels reduces the presence of xalates and pathological changes in tissue structure.
- Lactose as a form filler.
The pharmaceutical manufacturer LLC NPO PharmVILAR (Russia), authorized by the owner of STADA, produces the drug in the form of capsules. The retail package contains 3 blisters # 20 capsules, an annotation.
The property of the drug is based on the effect of the constituent components in the aggregate. They help to restore the normal blood circulation process, improve the elimination of excess fluid (urine), break down large stones into small particles, turning them into sand. Also, they prevent the re-accumulation of stones of different chemical composition and stone formation.
Indications for the use of Nephrodose
The medication is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases and problems:
- urolithiasis of various origins;
In addition, it is used as an additional source of flavonoids, anthraquinones, resveratrol and glycyrrhizic acid for the stable functioning of the genitourinary system.
Contraindications to the appointment
Nephradosis is not recommended for use in the following conditions:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the product;
- psycho-emotional disorder;
- urinary incontinence;
- heart disease during an exacerbation;
- age up to 18 years.
Mode of application
The course of therapy is prescribed by the doctor based on the patient's history, age and concomitant diseases. Before use, it is necessary to study the full instructions for use, contraindications and possible adverse reactions.
If it is not otherwise prescribed by a specialist, then the dietary supplement is taken within one month, 2 times a day (morning and lunch), 1 capsule. It is recommended to swallow with food and drink plenty of fluids. Based on the results of the examination, the doctor decides about the need for a second course of therapy.
Side reactions of the body
Correct use of Nephradosis does not threaten the patient with negative effects. In case of an overdose, allergic manifestations, dizziness, dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, weakness may appear. If any undesirable effect appears, it is recommended to reduce the dose of the drug or temporarily stop taking it and consult a doctor.
Nephradosis is compatible with all medications that the patient takes at the same time for concomitant diseases. It is non-toxic, non-addictive, and does not increase the side effects of other drugs.
Analogues, price, reviews
The original drug NefraDoz can be purchased at the pharmacy without presenting a doctor's prescription. The price of 1 package varies from 470 to 610 rubles, depending on the pharmacy chain and the region of sale.
The main substitutes are the following:
Urolesan is a myotropic antispasmodic of plant origin. Used in the treatment of various diseases of the kidneys, liver and biliary tract. You can buy an OTC drug at a pharmacy for an average of 290 rubles, the price depends on the form of release, the region of sale.
Cyston is a combined herbal medicine. It is used for the prevention and treatment of kidney disease, gout. It has antispasmodic, litholytic and antimicrobial properties. The cost of 1 bottle No. 100 tablets varies from 370 to 420 rubles, depending on the region of sale and the pharmacy network.
Kanefron is a medicinal product based on herbs and rose hips. Doctors prescribe it for infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urinary system, including allergic genesis. It is prescribed for pregnant women and young children (drops). At the pharmacy, the medicine is dispensed without a prescription. The average price is 330 rubles, depending on the form of issue, the region of sale.
The following drugs are generic in composition, indications and method of administration:
Nephrosten - dietary supplement, source of arbutin. It has a mild diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect. It is used to support kidney and bladder function. You can buy it at the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. The cost of one retail package No. 60 tablets is 240 rubles.
Nephrotin is a dietary supplement that ensures the normal functioning of the genitourinary system, including at the risk of developing inflammation in this area. The capsules can be purchased over the counter without a prescription. The average price for a pack of 30 capsules is 150 rubles.
- Solegon is a combined drug that is prescribed for chronic forms of inflammatory conditions of the kidneys. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and angioprotective properties. It has a mild diuretic, antispasmodic effect, loosens stones in the kidneys and ureters, promotes gradual excretion. Today this drug is not available in the Russian pharmacy chain.
According to doctors and patients, the remedy has a positive effect in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary sphere, does not reduce libido. Among the respondents, the majority agree on the naturalness of the composition, the absence of unwanted reactions, the ability to quickly and gently relieve spasms, and remove excess fluid. Many are satisfied with the age and time interval of admission.However, a small percentage of patients are dissatisfied with its price (they note that it costs much more than their counterparts) and the need to take additional medications (to enhance the therapeutic effect).
Self-medication can harm your health, before taking any drug, competent specialist advice is needed.