What Are The Causes Of High Blood Pressure

Table of contents:

What Are The Causes Of High Blood Pressure
What Are The Causes Of High Blood Pressure

Video: What Are The Causes Of High Blood Pressure

Video: Blood pressure: what causes high blood pressure? 2022, December
Anonim

Essential hypertension accounts for up to 90% of all cases of high blood pressure. The remaining 10% falls on the symptomatic form of hypertension that occurs in diseases of the kidneys, endocrine organs, and circulatory disorders. Essential hypertension appears at the age of 30-60 years, proceeding with periods of deterioration and improvement of the condition.

What are the causes of high blood pressure
What are the causes of high blood pressure

Instructions

Step 1

Hypertension is recognized on the basis of blood pressure measurements, fundus changes, and the results of a cardiogram and an echocardiogram of the heart. To clarify the reasons, standard tests are prescribed, including the following indicators: general blood test, urinalysis, blood biochemistry with the identification of the amount of low and high density lipoproteins, as well as creatinine.

Step 2

There are three stages of hypertension: mild (pressure 160-180 / 95-105 mm Hg), medium (180-200 / 105-115 mm Hg) and severe (200-230 / 115-130 mm Hg). Art.). In the third stage, strokes, heart attacks, etc. often occur. The main causes of essential hypertension include hereditary factors, hypodynamia, unhealthy diet, bad habits, mental stress.

Step 3

According to the research of scientific and medical centers, a direct relationship between the disease of hypertension and the presence of this disease in the next of kin has been established. Moreover, men suffer from this disease more often than the female half of society. In addition, race was classified as a risk factor. Among African Americans, hypertension is detected 2 times more often than among whites.

Step 4

Physical inactivity is the scourge of modern man. Lack of muscle tension leads to stagnation of blood circulation and, as a result, to an increase in blood pressure. To effectively reduce pressure, it is necessary to walk at least 5 km daily in the fresh air, so that the blood is actively enriched with oxygen.

Step 5

Nutrition has a significant impact on primary hypertension. An excess of salt in food retains fluid in the body, which again leads to an increase in blood pressure. Reducing the consumption of butter, cheese, fatty meat, replacing these products with fish, vegetable oils, dairy products significantly reduces the risk of hypertension.

Step 6

Each smoked cigarette damages blood vessels, causing them to spasm, which inevitably raises blood pressure by 10-15 points. And if alcohol is added to this, it is not far from the vascular collapse.

Step 7

A powerful factor in increasing blood pressure is stress, and it is equally unfavorable for hypertensive patients, both a positive surge of emotions and a negative one. In such situations, you need to be able to manage your emotions, learn relaxation techniques, meditation, deep breathing techniques.

Popular by topic