Almost everyone has heard of such a spice as caraway. But not everyone knows about its beneficial properties. Caraway is especially useful for those who want to lose weight and speed up metabolic processes in the body.
In the modern world, many are concerned about the problem of excess weight. But to start losing weight, three factors need to converge:
1) It is necessary to speed up metabolism, metabolism.
2) It is necessary to find a way to control the feeling of hunger.
3) It is necessary to burn the accumulated fat.
And the secret is that you will need to add one small spoonful of spice to your food every day. And this spicy spice is a well-known cumin! Caraway meets all of the above requirements. It has thermogenic properties that accelerate metabolic processes in the body, promote the burning of fat cells. Cumin helps to remove excess water from the body, relieve swelling. With the constant use of cumin, digestion is normalized, the work of the gastrointestinal tract improves. The feeling of hunger is also suppressed, since cumin regulates blood sugar - this slows down the onset of a sharp feeling of hunger.
Cumin contains phytosterol, and it has been scientifically proven that it is phytosterol that helps us reduce the absorption and absorption of cholesterol that we consume with food. Also, the essential amino acid leucine is part of the caraway seeds, and our body itself cannot produce essential amino acids and we must obtain these amino acids from food. Leucine is a broad spectrum amino acid. Having anabolic properties, it helps burn fat. Leucine also dulls hunger. Athletes who consume leucine in conjunction with diet and exercise lose fat 20% more efficiently. Also, cumin has a large amount of bioflavonoids, these are active substances that help kill bacteria and even cancer cells. It has been proven that cumin has antioxidant properties, and thanks to this, using cumin, we slow down the aging process of our body.
In order to stop hair loss, rinse the head with a decoction of caraway seeds after washing, along with this, the spread of gray hair will stop.
The benefits of cumin in love are also invaluable. For the preparation of love potions, back in the Middle Ages, sorcerers secretly and with great success used caraway seeds for their potions, since cumin is a natural potent aphrodisiac that enhances love desire. How to use cumin? The daily intake of cumin is a teaspoon per day. Rinse the cumin before consuming it. There are different uses for cumin.
1) Washed cumin (1 teaspoon) every morning, just chew in your mouth and drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals on an empty stomach.
2) To speed up weight loss, you can prepare a fat burning drink with cumin, which will speed up your metabolism.
You will need:
- cumin - 1 teaspoon;
- fresh grated ginger - 1/2 teaspoon;
- 2 lemon wedges and 200 milliliters of boiling water.
Application: it is better to prepare this drink in a thermos. Add the cumin seeds, then add the grated ginger root and 2 wedges of fresh lemon. Pour boiling water over all the components and seal the thermos, leave for 3 hours.
3) You can also just add caraway seeds to a variety of dishes. The most important thing is that heat treatment does not harm either lyicin or phytosterol contained in caraway seeds. That is, cumin will retain all its beneficial properties, even if you add it during cooking.
Now about the contraindications: uncontrolled use of cumin, in large doses, can even bring harm. It should be used in dosage, since it is very biologically active.The use of cumin, in any form, even in small doses, is prohibited for cores, as this can cause an attack. You can not use cumin and pregnant and lactating mothers. It is also contraindicated in eating cumin for diabetics.