With the arrival of summer heat, everything around wakes up and such harmful insects as mosquitoes are no exception. Each of us is familiar with the annoying squeak that mosquitoes emit, and the itch from a bite cannot be tolerated.
How to relieve itching after mosquito bites
First of all, you should get rid of the unpleasant, annoying itch right away, you should not endure and wait for time. Some popular home remedies for itching: The simplest remedies that can be found in every home can be used to reduce pain from bites.
- After a mosquito bite, you need to treat the place with alcohol. This simple step will help relieve irritation and relieve itchy skin. The alcohol will cool the skin and help the wound heal quickly.
- In the event that a person has sensitive skin, you need to take it.
- The solution helps to relieve swelling on the skin after a bite.
- will help stop the itching, for this you just need to drop a lemon on the bite site. or put a lemon wedge in place of the bite.
- Apply honey to the bite. Honey has healing properties.
- The properties are known to many as "garden ambulance". To make you feel better, it is necessary to attach a plantain leaf to the bite site, but it will be more effective if the juice is squeezed out of the leaf.
It is impossible to instantly get rid of the itching after a mosquito bite, but you can relieve the pain, relieve intolerable itching by resorting to the folk methods mentioned above.