When we first see a person, then first of all our attention is drawn to his face and eyes. Then we pay attention to the hairstyle and the condition of the hair. The appearance of a person and the first impression of him largely depend on them.
Most of all, women follow their hairstyle and spend a lot of energy on it. Hair makes up the bulk of their image. Most men have short hair, with which it is impossible to make a complex and voluminous hairstyle. Therefore, careful grooming of men's hair is not so necessary.
Before you figure out how to properly care for them, it will be useful to recall their structure. Each hair is divided into three parts: the shaft (the hair itself), the root, and the bulb. Each of them has its own sweat and sebaceous glands. How they work will determine how often we need to wash our hair.
The bulb is responsible for nourishing the hair. It depends on how long the hair will "sit" in its niche. The root is the lowest part of it. He as an "anchor" holds the hair in the scalp. The strength of the root directly depends on the bulb. The rod is the main, visible part, from its state the external appearance of a person will change.
Hair grows on most of our body (depending on the gender and hormonal background of a person) and, depending on the location, performs its function. Most of them are on the head and they are needed there for aesthetics. Nobody counted their number. If a person is healthy and monitors the condition of the hair, there will always be enough of them.
- It is undesirable to wash your hair more often than once every two days. This is the most important health recommendation.
- A small amount of shampoo should be applied to the head.
- It is necessary to distribute this mass over the entire head using massaging movements.
- Avoid foam formation.
- The average duration of the procedure is 2-3 minutes. If necessary, you can repeat the manipulation.
- Rinse off the solution. The water should be cool. Hot water, if used regularly, will deteriorate the hair structure.
- Dry your hair. It is important not to use a towel rubbing motion. This breaks them, and there is a high chance of split ends. Simply blot with a towel. If using a hair dryer, cool the air.
- To comb your hair, you do not have to wait until it dries completely. It is best to do this while they are wet. Here, ladies often make mistakes, combing them out in one go: from roots to ends. Combing starts from the ends, doing it in stages. The hair is divided into several sections and each passes several times. Cosmetologists recommend using a comb with sparse teeth.
If you use these simple rules, the beauty of your hairstyle will delight not only you, but also those around you for a long time.