Natural honey and beekeeping products are amazing in taste and have tremendous health benefits. High, proven quality and unique medicinal properties in every gram. You can buy healing, natural, environmentally friendly products directly from the apiary, without intermediaries and overpayments, in the online stores of manufacturers. Let's dwell on the types of honey and their characteristics.
Flower honey (meadow)
The flower variety has a pleasant, highly aromatic scent that distinguishes it from other species. The honey is light in color, has a sunny tint and has an amazing taste. It has great benefits for the health of the whole body and is an excellent prophylactic agent in the period of colds and viral infectious diseases.
Medicinal characteristics of meadow honey:
- contributes to the normalization of the activity of the nervous and endocrine systems;
- useful for problems with the thyroid gland;
- helps to get rid of insomnia, normalizes sleep; n
- increases immunity, increases the body's resistance to various diseases;
- it is recommended to give flower honey to young children as an effective remedy for colds.
An incredibly healthy product that is considered even tastier and more valuable than pumped out honey. All medicinal and nutrient substances, vitamins and microelements are fully preserved in it. The benefits of juicy and fragrant honey in combs cannot be overestimated, therefore it has the widest application. When chewing a product, you can appreciate its unique, special taste. At the same time, not only honey is useful, but also the combs themselves, which contain beeswax and a huge amount of healing substances, including propolis, pollen and essential oils. The natural product does not crystallize and has unique healing characteristics:
- improves the functioning of the digestive system;
- recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- helps to remove from the body, toxins, toxins and other harmful substances;
- relieves insomnia, causes a sweet and sound sleep;
- improves milk production in nursing mothers, while it should be consumed in small quantities;
- the wax contained in the comb is a prophylactic agent against caries and periodontal disease, helps to clean the teeth from plaque well.
Sweet clover honey is highly valued by consumers, which has an excellent taste and an exquisite, delicate aroma, slightly reminiscent of a vanilla smell. Since the white and yellow sweet clover, from which bee nectar is collected, is a valuable medicinal plant, honey also has unique healing properties and is widely used for the treatment and prevention of various diseases.
Melilot honey is used:
- with diseases of the respiratory system and colds;
- for headaches, migraines and insomnia;
- for coughing and bronchitis;
- with hypertension;
- with atherosclerosis;
- with constipation and flatulence;
- with arthritis and other diseases.
The special, amazing taste makes the first-class honey an exquisite delicacy, which is very much loved by adults and children. It is used in the preparation of various sweets, confectionery and baked goods.
A very aromatic and tasty natural product that has absorbed all the healing and unique properties of linden blossom. It is used as a general tonic and is recommended for prophylaxis; it helps to quickly recover from many diseases, including the respiratory system. Linden honey in its composition is one of the most valuable bee products, because it has miraculous properties, helps to rejuvenate the body and improve the appearance of a person as a whole. It contains many valuable substances, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and enzymes.
Linden inflorescence honey is irreplaceable:
- in the treatment of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract;
- for people suffering from diseases and disorders of the nervous, cardiac and vascular systems;
- when relieving stress, nervous tension;
- for colds, viral diseases;
- in the treatment of angina, bronchitis, asthma and other diseases;
- with sleep disorders, insomnia.
It has general tonic and anti-inflammatory properties, relieves heat well, and is recommended for constipation as a laxative.
Other beekeeping products and their characteristics. Perga (bee bread)
Bee pollen is a processed pollen. For its processing, bees use honey and lactic acid, so the product is sterile and does not deteriorate for a long time. It contains a large amount of vital vitamins, amino acids and other beneficial substances. Therefore, bee bread is considered a more useful and valuable product than pollen, and is recommended in the treatment of a number of diseases, including: tuberculosis, atherosclerosis, asthma, stomach ulcers, bronchitis and some others. Bee bread also enhances immunity, normalizes metabolism.
It should be consumed on an empty stomach, twenty minutes before meals, simply by chewing, without water. Since the product interacts perfectly with human saliva, producing beneficial substances under its influence.
Buy natural products only from reliable and trusted suppliers. Apiaries should be located in an ecologically clean area where many types of medicinal plants, garden and forest flowers grow, from which bees collect valuable pollen and nectar. This is easy to verify, since beekeeping must have all the necessary permits and documents.
Benefits of buying natural honey in the manufacturer's online store
- Completely natural product. Honey does not lend itself to heat treatment, retains all its healing properties for a long time. This natural product does not contain any additives, preservatives or medicines for bees. Its high quality is confirmed by the results of analyzes that beekeeping companies are ready to present to their customers.
- Favorable prices. By contacting the manufacturer's online store, you do not overpay to intermediaries by purchasing healthy, medicinal honey at their prices, which are significantly lower than market prices.
- Convenient shopping. You don't even need to leave your home to purchase natural beekeeping products. You fill out an application online, and the employees promptly deliver the order to the address, home or office.
- Payment for the purchase in any convenient way. You can pay for your order by bank transfer, cash on delivery or in another way convenient for you.
Beware of counterfeits!
Having bought low-quality honey, which has been artificially given a marketable appearance, you will not only waste your money, but you will not get either pleasure from the taste or benefit.
How can you distinguish a natural product from a fake?
- Natural, ripened honey is wound on a turning spoon in folds like a ribbon, continuously flowing down, and stacked in a jar in a slide. A liter of such a product should weigh about one and a half kilograms.
- Chestnut honey or acacia honey can remain liquid for a whole year, while other varieties crystallize over time. This should be borne in mind when choosing a product in a store or market. A quality product should not foam, otherwise it is already fermented or simply unripe.
- Only heat-treated honey can remain visually attractive for a long time, but it is completely devoid of its healing properties. Often this is exactly what a store product is, since it is heated at high temperatures to maintain its presentation.
By purchasing honey directly from the apiary in the manufacturer's online store, you can be sure of its naturalness and high quality.Appreciate the amazing, real taste and benefits of natural honey of our own production.