If recently you have become tired quickly, you are tormented by headaches, bouts of weakness, insomnia, perhaps the body is slagged, and it's time to start spring cleaning. Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins is very easy to do at home.
An excess of toxins and toxins in the body is the cause of many diseases. If you change your lifestyle, getting rid of bad habits, the body will gradually cleanse itself, because the resources of our body are enormous. But you can speed up this process in simple and effective ways.
- Adequate amount of water is one of the main conditions for cleansing the body. Train yourself to drink at least two liters of clean water a day, and do not drink water with meals.
- Drink green tea - it also cleanses the body very well, improves metabolism and bowel function. For example, mint tea helps to relax the body and improve digestion, and removes salts from the body. The Egyptians did not call this tea "the elixir of beauty" for nothing.
- A simple tasty drink will help remove toxins: 1 spoon of honey, diluted in a glass of warm water, with the addition of a few drops of lemon. Drink the drink every morning on an empty stomach.
- The bran will help to easily deal with slags. It is enough to eat 4-5 tablespoons of bran a day and you don't have to worry about the purity of your body.
- The old way of spring cleaning from toxins and salts is with pine or spruce needles. To do this, pour 5 tablespoons of finely chopped needles with 2 cups of boiling water. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Keep warm for 12 hours and strain. Pour the broth at a temperature of 35-40 degrees into a thermos. Take during the day instead of water. An indicator that the broth has begun to work will be clouding of urine - this is the release of dissolved toxins and salts. When the urine becomes clear, you can stop drinking the broth.
- A way to cleanse the body in Tibetan way: for 10 days, eat porridge boiled in water without salt. Cereals can be used millet, oat, barley, buckwheat. In addition to cereals, you can not eat anything. Porridge should be eaten slowly, chewing thoroughly.