How To Improve Memory. Simple Rules

How To Improve Memory. Simple Rules
How To Improve Memory. Simple Rules

Video: How To Improve Memory. Simple Rules

Video: Most Effective Way to IMPROVE MEMORY (& Memorize ANYTHING) 2022, September
Anonim

Memory can be characterized as a storehouse of information, ideas, and experience gained by a person. Scientists have proven that in everyday life, a person uses only 10% of his own memory reserve, the remaining 90% disappear. In order to easily memorize some small details, to grasp everything on the fly, you must develop your memory.

How to improve memory. Simple rules
How to improve memory. Simple rules

You can improve your memory with your imagination. Let's say you need to remember an image. Draw it in your mind, think about what this picture reminds you, describe the image with some words. Need to remember a story? Imagine that the action is taking place in front of your eyes, that you are a direct participant in the situation.

You can also remember an object or object through association. For example, you met a person. He told you his name. You immediately remember whether you have such a name among your acquaintances. Repeat mentally: "His name is the same as mine …". Association is a very good way to train your memory. Even children use this method, for example, memorizing colors with a phrase such as "Every hunter wants to know where the pheasant is sitting."

Want to remember something important? Repeat the information received more often, scroll through the information in your head. If you need to memorize a large amount of information, for example, when preparing for an exam, be sure to write a short summary, retell it aloud, make a plan. With this method, you will have visual, motor, and auditory memory working.

You can improve memory with the help of logical tasks, crosswords. Learn rhymes, songs. Start small, for example, memorize 2 quatrains a day, gradually increasing this amount.

The memory quality also depends on the power supply. For example, if you consume little glucose, the brain, lacking energy, will not work well. Eat whole grain breads, dark chocolate, dairy products, berries, nuts, and cocoa. Walk in the fresh air more often, play sports, learn to control your emotions, relax.

Popular by topic